Next Junior 5 week Course starts 28th April 9am, 10am, 11am and 12pm. £35 for 5 weeks.
At Little Hay we have a strong commitment and enthusiasm to Junior Golf, challenging perceptions that the game is slow, boring and for older people by showing young people just how fun and rewarding golf can be! Our tailored packages offer juniors of all ages, abilities and needs a programme which:
- Is affordable for parents
- Focused on fun as well as learning
- Taught in groups to encourage an improved social experience
- Provides opportunities for competitive play
- Offers a personal challenge as well as a sense of satisfaction upon completion
Lessons are a perfect start to your child's journey into golf. Once they are confident after their lessons have finished, then they can play on our Pitch & Putt or play our 18 hole course. Golf is the perfect activity for weekends and school holidays for juniors to keep them busy and active. At Little Hay we have junior annual memberships for just £80! That's unlimited access to our 18 hole golf course, and pitch & putt course. Or there are pay and play options available. We are a public course, making golf accessible to the community.
Furthermore, juniors have the option to join Little Hay Golf Club for just £22 per year, which allows them to enter junior tournaments, as well as obtain a handicap. Little Hay Golf Complex is the perfect setting for your child's journey into golf.
Courses are priced at £35 for five weeks. They will be led by our resident PGA qualified Golf Pro Lee Jordan, who is currently coaching a phenomenal young golfer Hannah Screen at Little Hay Golf Complex. Hannah recently won the 2016 Telegraph BMW Junior Championship in Portugal, and has a promising future in professional golf.
When: Hourly from 9am - 12pm (5 Week Course) Cost: £35 per course.
Please contact reception on 01442 952444 for available dates and times. Our professional instructors are fully qualified and CRB checked.
As a DBS certified course, we run the Junior Golf Passport scheme, a national structured learning programme for children aged 6-12 years, endorsed by the PGA. The multi-layered programme progresses a complete novice golfer into a junior golfer. Running in five-week block courses, the programme contains 3 key levels:
- Start: this level is all about fun and an elementary introduction to golf
- Learn: this level is a move towards technical instruction through games based learning, always with the emphasis on fun.
- Play: this level teaches the child to apply their learning to the golf course, preparing them for potential club membership and competition.
There’s nothing quite like personal coaching to develop and hone those skills...even for juniors!
- Junior Coaching (16 and under): £25 per 30 minutes
- Price For Extra Person: £5
If they don’t fancy learning the game alone then why not join them for one of our parent and child lessons? Taught by our PGA qualified professional coach, these lessons not only allow you to learn the game of golf together, but equip you to play a sport with one another that will last a lifetime.
Best of all, an introductory lesson costs just £35 for both parent and child.